To give you more of what you’ve come to love in a CatEye cycle computer, we took the smartphone power you rely on in our most popular display and brought it to the next level with the Padrone Smart+.
[ Before you purchase ]
Please check to see if your smartphone model is compatible.
Cateye Cycling Recommended Device List
Alert: Call *1, Email *1, SMS (Text) *1,2, SNS *1,2
Lap: Manual Lap / Auto Lap (GPS / Distance / Time) *1
Other features: Backlight, Sound, Firmware Update
- Speed, Heart Rate, Cadence (Current / Average / Maximum /Real-Time Lap Average)
- Power (Current / Average / Maximum / Real-Time Lap Average / Custom Average / Balance / Normalized / TSS / IF) Confirmed Power Sensor List
- Distance (Trip Distance / Total Distance / Real-Time Lap Distance)
- Time (Moving Time / Trip Time / Lap Timer / Split Time)
- Altitude *1
- Slope *1
- Calorie *1
- Lap Number *1
- Countdown Distance / Time *1
- Compass *1
- Simple Navigation *1
- Remaining Smartphone Battery *1
- DI2 Compatible (F/R Gear Information or Gear Ratio, Low Battery Indicator)
*1 Available in Mirror mode
*2 Available on Android
Smartphone app: Cateye Cycling™
- View ride data and alerts on the computer
- Upload ride data to CATEYE Atlas™, Strava™ and TrainingPeaks™
- Set up the computer
- Import a summary of ride data in Sensor Direct mode
■ Speed / Cadence + Heart Rate Sensor Kit
■ Speed / Cadence Sensor Kit
Shimano DI2 Compatible *Shimano Wireless Unit for DI2 system is required.
- Display various information from DI2 devices on the screen.
- Operate PADRONE SMART+ using a D-FLY switch.
- View DI2 shift history in the graphs onTrip screen and Activity Details screen of Cateye Cycling app. DI2 shift history added to the logs.
- View DI2 shift history for Mirror Mode measurement on CATEYE Atlas for uploaded data.