Minoura was established on December 1, 1933 by Koji Minoura. Their headquarters is located at 134-1 Shimomiya, Godo, Anpachi, Gifu 503-2312 Japan. In the beginning Minoura produced carrier stands exclusively for OEM customers in Japan. These carries were original equipment on many Japanese vehicles of the day and business grew. During the late 1940’s Japan began producing products in earnest and Minoura began developing and expanding our product offerings to include bicycle products for both the domestic and overseas markets. Tremendous effort went into developing and producing innovative new products such as adjustable work stands, bicycle transport systems for cars, three roller trainers, bottle cages, and eventually, the magnetic eddy current trainer, now known worldwide as the MAGTURBO system.